"Stephen"

"Stephen"
From Harp & Sword Chronicles

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gay Marriage Blog comment link

http://thepaganandthepen.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/%E2%80%9Cmarriage%E2%80%9D-what-why-can%E2%80%99t-gays-get-married/

The Pagan_And_Pen blog site on word press is a place for us Pagan Authors to go and share things either within the world of writing or Pagan issues in General. Each of us assign ourselves days and we take that time to post our thoughts, or share articles of interest. This lady, C.H. Scarlett, is my fellow author on Dark Roast Press and she posted this amazing insight into Gay Marriage. Read it and the comments that follow and see what it does for your desire to research this issue further. I was floored, and I was once a Christian. I wonder if Christians even know about this stuff or do they just follow like I did, without question, what their pulpit masters teach them?
Curious.
I'd be curious to read your comments either here or at the P & P blog site.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Myristica

No comments: