"Stephen"

"Stephen"
From Harp & Sword Chronicles

Friday, June 19, 2009


~Blood's not the only thing being sucked around here!~

Released thru Dark Roast Press. And it's already in the top 10 at #8 on the DRP best seller list! I'm currently working on the sequel and have it about done. Just about another chapter to finish and then it's tweaking, polishing and then to be sent off to the editor! I'll be glad when this one is off my plate. The sequel was a PITA to write and I'm ready to move onto my other story lines. The first book to the "Harp & Sword Chronicles" is finished, but needs a final tweak. GemInI Souls' first book is off to the editor and awaiting corrections as I write this. I should get something from her in the next few weeks. I foresee approximately a two edit turn around and then off to be published! Cover is about done on that one as well.
Lots of stuff happening. Also, I have a Cafe Press shop. (See links at top of page)
I am now on the internet more in order to move forward and promote as well as immerse myself into other authors' work. It's a great ride, a lot to do, but fun!
See you all in the realms of fantasy!
Myristica

No comments: